Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Some DIY birthday gift ideas for my brother who is turning 23?

birthday gift ideas diy
 on IKEA Doll's Bed Archives � One Little Project
birthday gift ideas diy image






It doesn't have to be DIY, I just want to know what 23 year olds like as a gift lol. But I prefer DIY gifts because they are cheaper and special.


Answer
An internal combustion Engine Kit $ 50
acornonline.com

Cute DIY gift ideas for teen girls?




Bianca


My two friends have the same birthday so they're having a joint party. I want to get them both similar gifts so my mom suggested money. if no one comes up with anything legit that's all i have to fall back on. I'm quite good with polymer clay so i thought bow rings would be cute, but any other DIY ideas?


Answer
Don't give money, it's nor personal at all! The whole point of a gift is to show the person how much you know, understand and care about him/her.

Why don't you try
http://www.rockcreekgifts.com/Chamilia_Jewelry_s/57.htm

They have a nice selection of pretty trinkets which you can gift to the girls. Shouldn't be a problem to find something for teen girls.

Hope I helped :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment