Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Secret Santa gift ideas for my best friend?

Q. Okay so my friends and I are doing a Secret Santa between the 7 of us and I got my best friend, Cally. Cally is a huge piano player and not really sporty. She wants to travel more. She's pretty girly but doesn't really wear a ton of make-up or like body shop stuff. She likes shopping and our budget is $30.00. She does wear jewellery but a few of my friends and I pitched in to get her a Tiffany's necklace for her birthday a few months ago. Also I don't really wear jewellery which takes friendship bracelets out. I have a few ideas but because we are really close and I've trusted her with things I haven't told anyone else I want to make it super special and show her how much she means to me. Thanks for your help!

A. You can get a christmas ornament or keychain with a picture of you two engraved in it they look great compared to ones with a real pic put in it. I know walmart and snapfish do them online.


What equivalent gift should I get my girlfriend for her birthday?
Q. Well, for my birthday, my girlfriend bought me a nice shirt from H&M ($20-$30 probably- she cut out the price). Next Monday is her birthday and coincidentally our three month anniversary.

She told me all she wants is a burned CD with some songs she's never heard. I plan on making her this, of course, but I figure I'm a schlub if I don't spend a few bucks on her as well.

Any ideas?

A. Not quite sure what stores are near you, but if you pay attention to the stuff she wears, particularly jewellery, you should buy her something similar. It doesn't even have to be real jewellery (although silver and cz are pretty cheap at certain places), it could be dress jewellery from nice clothing stores.


What's a good birthday present for my friend?
Q. I have a friend who's turning 14 and I have no idea what to get her. No gift cards, makeup, jewelry, or personalized things please. She already has plenty of music, books, and movies. I have a budget of $30. She likes swimming, outdoors, and animals. She is a huge Harry Potter fan.

A. Animal swimsuit, sporty swimsuit, Harry Potter poster/book/movie, wristband or maybe a Harry Potter Volleyball? You decide. ;)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment