Thursday, April 18, 2013

Birthday gift ideas for 8 year old niece in India?

Q. My 8 year neice birthday is tomorrow. I don't know what to gift to her. Any thoughts my budget is 200-500. What is popular with 8 year old girls in India.
Thanks for your inputs.

A. Barbie dolls?I dont know iam not an indian but i think barbie dolls are popular in all countries.


how to gift scotch whisky to India ?
Q. I want to gift my dad a nice 12 yr old scotch for his birthday. I am living in Germany and he's in India. So I would like to place the order online through some web site so that it gets delivered to him at home. Does anyone happen to know any such site or another lternate way of doing so ??

Thanks !

A. Sending spirits to another country is not a good idea. I think you should check with your post office to find any restrictions on items sent to India. I would imagine that most countries do not allow importation of spirits in this fashion, at least from the reading of the postal restrictions I have done.


What should I buy my girlfriend for her birthday?
Q. Alright, we've been dating for close to 7 month now. and this saturday is her 22nd birthday. I have nooo i dea what to buy her. She bought me a pair of Coldplay tickets for my birthday which were around 200 bucks.... so my budget will be maxing out at 250... i want something special!!


thank you so much for your help!
if jewelry.. what kind of jewelry??? please be specific!

A. Yes, Jewelery is always a good choice. But whatever it is you should consider Her and think of what She would like. One would not think Kitchen appliances would be a good gift, but I gave my Wife a 600Wt KitchenAde Mixer with all the attachments one year and it was the best gift Ever; Why? she had started to bake seriously as a hobby. Its about Her, so focus on What She Likes.

But I do suggest you avoid the temptation to give Sexy Lingerie. If you Do want to give Lingerie, then give it separately, and only After you give her the primary gift, because That is a gift for You not her.

Edit; Well be careful with Rings, for Obvious reasons unless you intend to make it permanent. Necklaces with a pendant are always a good option, Does she like Silver or Gold? One nice option that price range would be Gold Topaz or Sapphire Necklaces, or Silver 'Necklace, Earring and Bracelet' sets. Check online or at a local Jeweler for ideas.

Check Overstock.Com and Thai and Indian Jewelers also...Some Great deal from India and Thailand.

Oh, Another option is a Watch from maybe Invicta or something similar.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment