Friday, July 12, 2013

What to get a 15 year old guy for his birthday?

birthday gift ideas guy friend
 on Birthday gifts for boyfriend: Think Special To Present | Fashion and ...
birthday gift ideas guy friend image



Taylor


Okay, my best guy friend's birthday is coming up in a week. I won't be in town on his birthday because I'm going to the beach. Any cheap gift ideas to get him? He's turning 15, and I don't want to spend more than $15 on his present. Should I get him something at the beach? I don't think he would wear like a shark tooth/shell necklace. He plays football and is a typical guy.


Answer
Get him a shell, or a keychain, or a tshirt. Good luck and happy birthday to your friend :)

What are some birthday gift ideas for a teenager?




tea.


my friend is going to have a birthday party soon (he's a guy) and i don't know what to get for him (he's turning 14). any good gift ideas?


Answer
Give him the latest game console from Nintendo. I'm sure he will truly like it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment